Months in Japanese are just numbers added by the word ‘gatsu’. Here are they:
January (1st month) = Ichi-gatsu
February (2nd month) = Ni-gatsu
March (3rd month) = San-gatsu
April (4th month) = Shi-gatsu / Yon-gatsu
May (5th month) = Go-gatsu
June (6th month) = Roku-gatsu
July (7th month) = Shichi-gatsu
August (8th month) = Hachi-gatsu
September (9th month) = Ku-gatsu
October (10th month) = Jyu-gatsu
November (11th month) = Jyu-ichi-gatsu
December (12th month) = Jyu-ni-gatsu
Japanese is interesting, right? Okay, that’s for now. I will post again about Japanese later.
It’s been a while I haven’t post new post. There are some trouble, I just got a flu and the new semester is coming up. But here is some about Japanese.
0 = zero / maru
1 = ichi
2 = ni
3 = san
4 = yon / shi
5 = go
6 = roku
7 = nana / sichi
8 = hachi
9 = kyu / ku
10 = jyu
- phone number (denwa bango) >> 08123456789 (zero-hachi-ichi-ni-san-yon-go-roku-nana-hachi-kyu)
- room number >> 308 (san-maru-hachi)
For number after ten, the order is like this:
11 = jyu ichi (ten-one)
13 = jyu san (ten-three)
20 = ni jyu (two-ten)
21 = ni jyu ichi (two-ten-one)
99 = kyu jyu kyu (nine-ten-nine)
For bigger numbers:
100 = hyaku
1000 = sen
10000 = man
- 157 = hyaku go jyu nana (hundred-fifty-seven)
- 461 = yon hyaku roku jyu ichi (four hundred-sixty-one)
- 1995 = sen kyu hyaku kyu jyu go (one thousand-nine hundred-ninety-five)
- 2006 = ni sen roku (two thousand-six)
- 52000 = go man ni sen (fifty thousand-two thousand)
Okay, that’s for now. I’ll post again later. Enjoy!
This time I’ll post about learning pronouns in Japanese.
I = Watashi ; We = Watashi-tachi (plural)
You = Anata ; You all (kalian [Indonesia]) = Anata-gata (plural)
He = Kare / Ano-kata (that person) ; They = Karera (plural)
She = Kanojo / Ano-kata (that person) ; They = Karera (plural)
It = Sore ; Those = Sorera (plural)
Titles of Address
~san : used to address man or woman in polite, example: Mr. Tanaka = Tanaka-san
~sama : title for honored man or woman, example: Mr. Yoshida = Yoshida-sama
~chan : used to address special people, usually kids and girl, example: Shizuka-chan
~kun : used to address boy or young man, example: Nobita-kun
That was my notes about Japanese pronouns. There are actually more pronouns, but I just post the most used pronouns. Hope it may be useful. Enjoy!
Aisatsu means greetings. In Japan, there are many kinds of greetings. Here are some of the common greetings:
- Ohayou gozaimasu (polite) / Ohayou = good morning
- O genki desu ka? = how are you?
- O genki desu ne = I’m fine, thank you
- Konnichi wa = good / good afternoon
- Konban wa = good evening
- Oyasumi nasai = please rest / good night
- Sayounara = good bye
- Mata ne / ja mata = see you
People who are about to leave the house usually say: “Itte kimasu” / “Itte-mairi-masu” (I am going out)
People who are in the house will reply: “Itte-irasshai-mase”
Another common greeting about leaving the house: “O dekakemasuka?” (You’re leaving?)
People who are returning home usually say: “Tada-ima” (I am back now)
People who are in the house will reply: “Okaerinasai” (We welcome your return)
Another common greeting about returning home: “Ima, okaeridesuka?” (You’re going back?)
DOMO is the most common greeting. It has many variation and the meaning also different with the different kind of variation. Here are the examples:
- Domo = thanks (the shortest form of = Domo arigatou gozaimasu)
- Domo arigatou = thank you (more polite than = Domo)
- Domo arigatou gozaimasu = thank you very much (very polite form)
- Domo itsumo osewa ni narimasu = sorry for causing you trouble
- Domo senjitsu shitsurei itashimashita = sorry for the last few days
- Domo sumimasen = I’m sorry
That was some basic conversation in Japanese. I’ll post again later..! 😀
-Isilah titik-titik dengan partikel yang tepat.
1. Ano-kata ___ gakusei desu.
2. Boorupen ___ kami no shita ni arimasu.
3. Kore wa Ali-san ___ kaban desu.
4. Koen ___ chikaku ni yubinkyoku ga arimasu.
5. Han-san wa gakkou e basu ___ ikimashita.
6. Migi te ___ tabemasu.
7. Rao-san wa heya ___ benkyoushimasu.
8. Niwa ___ haha ga imasu.
9. Maiban 11ji ___ nemasu.
10. Watashi wa haha ___ okane o moraimashita.
11. Watashi wa tomodachi ___ eiga o mimashita.
12. Heya ni tsukue ___ beddo ___ isu ga arimasu.
13. Watashi wa tomodachi ni hon ___ karimashita.
14. Rao-san wa kuni ___ kaerimashita.
15. Watashi wa nani ___ nomimasu.